- The creation and follow-up of cases
- Invoicing of projects / tasks
This application is dedicated to on-demand management. It is of interest to companies that produce goods and services in project mode. You will be able to create new businesses, monitor their progress, and control their profitability. You will also be able to invoice your business from this application. The system automatically retrieves all the items to be invoiced on a deal and you can quickly generate an invoice.
Business: a business is a project that will be invoiced to a customer.
Folder: a folder allows you to group several cases (for example, cases for the same client) in order to perform analytics.
Folders: Allows you to create folders in which to classify cases with an analytical purpose.
Business: Allows you to create business.
A deal is a project that will be invoiced to a customer. This module allows you to create new business, monitor their progress, monitor their profitability and invoice them.
A case must necessarily be linked to a client. You can indicate a customer contact, and indicate the quotation/order at the origin of this business. You must add the project members. You can do this manually by selecting each person. You can also select a team, and by clicking on the "Import all members" button all members of this team will be imported as members of the project. If you check the "Synchronize" box, the project members will be automatically updated if you add or remove a person from the team.
|You can create a new project from the "Projects" application, and on the project form check the "Business" box. Indeed, a project can be both a project and a business.|
|Activating the "Project/Phase" button in the panel on the right allows you to generate the "Task Tree" tab.|
From a customer quotation, you have the possibility to generate a business. In the "Business" tab,
Allows you to group several projects together in the same folder for analytical purposes.
Give a name to the folder, and select the projects/cases that will be part of this folder.
From Application Config > App Management > On-Demand Management, activate the "Automatic Project" option, which allows you to automatically generate a project each time you confirm a customer order.
Configuration You must first activate the option within the application configurations of the On-Demand Management module.
This feature allows you to define tasks related to a sold product/service. This makes it possible to automatically generate tasks related to a product/service as soon as it is sold.
From the "Sales" tab of a deal, you have the possibility to generate a quote by clicking on the corresponding button.
|On a quotation/order line, you must go to the "Project/Task" tab, check the box "To be invoiced in the case", and you must attach the order line to a project by selecting the project/case of your choice in the corresponding field|
Select a billable project. All billable elements related to the project are automatically taken into account. In the "Billing" tab, click on the "Generate invoice" button to generate the invoice. The latter will be opened in a new window and will be linked to the invoicing assistant.
|You can manually delete lines by selecting the line you want to delete and clicking on "Delete".|
Alerte It is essential to activate the "Imputable" box to be able to invoice the project/case. Also choose your billing type.
Configuration From the application configurations there are different options relating to the notions of invoicing, financial statement, statistics, accounting.
- generate / select a project for orders: allows you to link a order to a business
- automatic project: a project will be automatically generated each time a customer order is confirmed
- project in sales order lines: essential for invoicing order lines in a business
- project in supplier order lines: essential for invoicing supplier order lines in a business
- project in invoice lines: allows you to define a default invoicing product on business, when it is invoiced on a flat-rate basis
- Default billing product: allows you to select a default billing product
- display the supplier order lines related to the project: allows you to display the supplier order lines related to a case, in the "Related items" tab of a case
- display the sales order lines related to the project: displays the sales order lines related to a case, in the "Related items" tab of a case.
- display the expense report lines related to the project: allows you to display the expense reports related to a case, in the "Related items" tab of a case.
- display production orders related to the project: allows you to display the production orders related to a case, in the "Related items" tab of a case.
- display the customer invoice lines related to the project: displays the customer invoice lines related to a case, in the "Related items" tab of a case.
- display the supplier invoice lines related to the project: allows you to display the supplier invoice lines related to a case, in the "Related items" tab of a case.
- authorize timesheet invoicing: allows you to authorize the invoicing of timesheets in business.
- authorize expense report invoicing: Allows you to authorize expense report invoicing in business.
When you create a project, activating the "Business" button in the right panel makes the project billable (a "To be charged" tag appears). In the application configurations of the On-Demand Management module, several options are linked to invoicing: - Generate/Select project for orders will allow you to select a project on an order as part of the invoicing per order process - Project in customer / supplier order lines and invoice lines allows you to activate a tab to be able to attach a project to orders / invoices - Default billing product for projects allows you to define a default billing product on business, when it is billed on a flat rate basis - Finally, you can authorize the invoicing of timesheets / expense reports in business.